PRDV101 - Top Product Design Mistakes
Mistakes that can stop your business growth in its tracks
Many new handmade businesses owners start out by making and selling things that they enjoy making and assume that everyone else will love them and buy them... and then get little to no sales.
This course will show you the most common mistakes that you should avoid when coming up with products and services for your business.
I spent a lot of my career teaching professionals the skills they needed to do their jobs. I have this almost-compulsive need to help other people reach their goals, so it was a great fit!
In 2010, I changed careers into product design and development but my love of helping others never went away. I got to help people reach their goals by designing products to help them throughout their work day.
Now I'm writing courses to help you grow your business the same way I helped my wife grow hers, taking what was already a decent revenue and increasing it by 9 times (and growing!).
While personally mentoring other Etsy shop owners, I've noticed several problems that kept coming up for them, and these problems go to the very core of the business they are trying to grow.
To tell you a little more detail about me and my background:
- I have a lot of experience teaching (8 years of experience teaching architects how to use CAD/BIM software)
- Product development is a big part of what I do (7 years of experience in product management and design)
- I knew enough about business to convince Drexel Univeristy I knew what I was talking about (Masters in Business Administration)
- I'm constantly learning and keeping up with what's doing on in modern marketing and sales (Certified Ecommerce Marketing Specialist, Content Marketing Specialist, and Customer Value Optimization Specalist by Digital Marketer)
- I know many of the struggles you are dealing with (My wife and I run a busy Etsy shop and I've personally mentored over 100 Etsy shop owners)
I can't wait to help you reach your goals!